As times change, so often do the circumstances of the parties. What the parties may have agreed to or what the Court may have ordered  may not be reasonable or fair at a later date. A Complaint for Modification is filed by one party when there has been a “material change” in circumstances since the time of divorce. Any number of reasons can attribute to a material change in circumstances, including variations in income, the loss of a job, a change in health, or a change in the needs of a party or the children. In these cases, the Court could modify child support or alimony obligations or even alter child custody arrangements to address the change in circumstances.

At Foley & MacAdie, P.C., we can assist you in determining whether a modification is appropriate in your case, and if so, we would be happy to help you through the process.

Our clients tell us that contacting us was the best decision they made in handling their family law issues.

Schedule your FREE telephone consultation today!

Contact Us